Running Classes safely during COVID-19
We have been continually monitoring the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 so we wanted to give our parents an update of actions we are taking ahead of the Autumn term.
Safeguarding your children and the wider community is our highest priority, therefore we are taking the necessary precautions and putting measures in place in line with guidance from Public Health England and the Department for Education, to ensure the protection of our children, parents and teachers.
1. We have increased training and awareness surrounding health and hygiene practices.
We will continue to follow stringent hygiene practices at all sessions and we will encourage all children to follow the basic principles of the “catch it, bin it, kill it” campaign.
2. We will encourage and implement good hand hygiene and best practice procedures for all our attendees, including hand washing before each session. Team members will also have their own personal hand sanitizers.
3. In the event of a child showing any signs of Coronavirus we will follow protocol to isolate the child and then contact the parents to collect the child.
4. We will implement enhanced cleaning routines and ensure that our equipment is sanitized after each session with disinfectant wipes.
5. We will ensure that children are kept in small groups (max 15) for the duration of term and that they do not mix with other groups at all.
6. Social distancing will be encouraged and children will be seated at the appropriate distance from each other where possible.
7. Parents will be encouraged not to mix at drop off/pick up times and to adhere to social distance guidelines.